Wednesday, November 9, 2011

George Clooney Talks Sex, Politics and Farts in Rolling Stone Interview

George Clooney is something of an anomaly. He's one of the biggest movie stars in the world, yet somehow manages to keep his personal life out of the limelight. That's not to say he isn't tabloid fodder -- you're guaranteed to find some tidbit about Clooney in the broadsheets on a daily basis -- but, he's one of the few celebrities (Johnny Depp is another example) who's personal life still holds some hint of mystique. This makes the cover story on Clooney in the new issue of Rolling Stone all the more surprising. In it, the Oscar winner talks about sex, politics and his relationship with Stacey Keibler. Also, farts. The issue doesn't hit stands until Friday, but some of the best quotes have been released. Let's check them out ahead. On having his first orgasm: "'I believe it was while climbing a rope when I was six or seven years old,' he says. 'I mean, nothing came out, but all the other elements were there. I remember getting to the top of the rope, hanging off the rope, and going, 'Oh, my God, this feels great!'" On his goofy sense of humor: "He's also pretty fond of farts, especially when hanging out with his pals. 'We think it's one of the funniest things in the history of mankind. Even the idea of a fart makes me laugh. Saying the word 'fart' makes me laugh. I have iFart on my phone. I have remote whoopee cushions. Farts. To me, there's nothing funnier.'" On dating Stacey Keibler, an actress, model and former WWE wrestler fond of tweeting how great her life is: "'She can do whatever she wants,' he says. 'I rarely tell anybody what they should be doing with their life.'" On his grooming and style habits: "'I'm the least metrosexual cat you've ever met. I've never had my fingernails or toenails done, and I've cut my own hair longer than other people have cut my hair,' Clooney says. 'On an awards-show day, I can play basketball, go in, take a shower and put on a tux -- it takes me three minutes to put on a tux -- and be out the door in 15 minutes.'" You can read the full article when the new issue of Rolling Stone hits newsstands on Friday. For now, head on over to RollingStone.com for some cool images of Clooney's photo shoot for the magazine, as well as a picture of George as a kid. Follow Moviefone on Twitter Like Moviefone on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment